Monday, October 5, 2009

I have curly hair, you can say ..?

I have curly hair, you can say, and I use a pantene mousse and a back to basics gel. I also use a leave in conditioner. I use these products after a shower. It dries and when I go to bed and wake up in the morning, it's not what I want it to be. It doesn't like wave from the top its kinda straight from the top but it doesnt look bad, i just don't want like that. I want either looser curls or tighter curls not somewhere in the middle, and definetely more volume. The length of my hair is a couple inches below my shoulders, and it's in layers [layers are a bit below my chin] Any ideas or suggestions of what I can do or use to make my hair look better? Thanks. =)



I have curly hair, you can say ..?

curls are better when you hair is one length. When you layer curly hair you often cut out the best bit of the curl.



I have curly hair, you can say ..?

You can have layers just make sure they're not more than 1in. and not too many. also try not to get too many in the back. when you have curls no matter what you do it will never look nice when you wake up. just water down some mousse and work with the top layer just dont over do it. The longer your hair the less volume the roots will have, keep this in mind. Also ditch the gel it only makes it look like you have less hair and dries it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment